Panasonic KX-UT670 PABX System
- Programmable smart desk phone – up to 6 SIP accounts
- 7 inch colour touch screen
- High Quality HD Voice (G.722)
- Compatible with Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks
- Linux Based Operating System
- Full duplex speaker phone, 3 way conference call support
The Panasonic KX-UT670 smart desk phone is a Linux Based, programmable SIP desk phone with an extensive feature set. The UT670 boasts high audio quality with extensive codec support, including the G.722 wideband codec. A full duplex speaker phone is included, along with built-in support for 3 way conference calls and compatibility with Plantronics Electronic Hook Switch systems for superb hands-free performance.
The UT670 features two Gigabit Ethernet ports with support for Power over Ethernet (PoE), giving the opportunity to reduce cabling to the desktop.