TOA-PM-660V DESK MOUNTING PAGING MICROPHONE
TOAs PM-660U is an elegantly styled, compact desk microphone for use in public address, paging and radio communication systems. Ideal applications include restaurants, offices, warehouses, transportation terminals, dispatch centers and entertainment facilities.
Its smooth, natural response provides high quality voice reproduction and excellent articulation to enhance the overall performance of your system.
1. Sleek, modern design fits today’s high tech ’workstations.
2. Dynamic microphone element with a 600 ohm balanced output.
3. Prominent press-to-talk bar with convenient locking lever.
4. Auxiliary switch contact for mute or relay circuits.
5. Cardioid pattern with excellent ambient noise rejection.
6. Delivers a smooth and natural sound.
7. Four conductor attached cable.
|Unidirectional, cardioids pattern|
|Dynamic (moving coil)|
|600 ohm, balanced|
Auxiliary Switch Contact
(mic element shorted)
Locks push-to-talk bar
in “on” position
Attached 8.2 with ’
stripped, tinned wire ends
2-C shielded (audio)
2-C (aux switch)
Stand / Base
Zinc plated steel mesh,
gray baked paint
Gray ABS resin
Dimensions W” x H”x D”)
3.9 x 8.5 x 5.9