TOA-WM-5320A UHF Headset Wireless Microphone
- Operating range: 3m – 120m.
- Electret condenser cardioid microphone element.
- Four 16-channel banks of circuit frequencies.
- Maximum input level: 120dB SPL.
- Built-in circuitry minimizes ambient noise effects.
- Single AA battery operation for more compact and lightweight body.
- Low-battery indicator.
- Connector for 3.5 mini-plugs.
- Built-in antenna.
- Extra-secure and comfortably-fitting headset.
- Sweat-resistant headset microphone.
- Securely-fitting belt with pouch.
TOA wireless microphone tuners rely on Phased Lock Loop(PLL)synthesis for excellent performance levels, stability and reliability. Oscillation frequency changes caused by changes in ambient temperature are kept to a minimum. For a dramatic reduction in noise during changeover between antennas, true diversity and space diversity are now employed. The two truediversity tuner models are equipped with a twin antenna and support condenser microphones. A channel search function is incorporated in all tuners, and a two-line LCD display enables faster meter reading. Remaining battery power indication is also provided.
The WT-5000 Series tuner units are the 250mA true diversity WT-5800 and space diversity WT-5805, and the 130mA space diversity WT-5810. The WT-5800 and WT-5805 each provide 4 x 16 selectable frequencies, while the WT-5810 provides a 16-frequency selection.
• TOA true diversity and space diversity circuitry are incorporated in the WT-5000 Series tuners to ensure constant area coverage. Compared to conventional diversity tuners, TOA models come with simpler and more effective circuitry, thus enhancing overall performance and reliability.