Visonic Flood Detector MCT-550 Wireless Burglar Alarm
- Detects water at ground level
- Ideal for basements, yachts and holiday houses
- Easy installation: includes a 3m (10ft) sensor cable for high positioning of
- Fully supervised
- Over 16 million possible code
- Smart anti-collision algorithm supports multiple simultaneous transmissions
- 3 Volt standard Lithium battery
- Compatible with PowerMax and other Visonic PowerCode wireless systems
- Approved and available in various frequency bands according to international standards
MCT-550 is a fully supervised wireless flood detector compatible with PowerMax and other Visonic PowerCode wireless security systems. It is designed to detect the presence of water in basements, yachts and many others residential and commercial applications, providing early warning of developing floods.
In default mode, the MCT-550 transmits each flood alert message a single time. However, users may program the detector to repeat the alert every three minutes until the device is reset. To ensure secure communication, transmissions use a PowerCode24-bit ID command code, which is selected from 16 million possible combinations and is therefore unique and virtually impossible to accidentally reproduce. A smart anti-collision algorithm prevents signal jamming by simultaneous transmissions from multiple devices.
MCT-550 transmits supervisory reports, including battery condition, to the wireless control panel or receiver at regular intervals – ensuring system integrity and functionality at all times.
The easily installed MCT-550 wireless flood detector is available in various frequency bands according to international standards, and is approved for use in most countries.